Submarine Design book

Hi,

I found the book "Submarine Design" by Ulrich Gabler. Barnes and Noble had
it and I was able to order it via their web page: http://www.barnesandnobel.com
Surprisingly it was farely cheap and they had it at my house in four days.

TITLE                                   	QTY	PRICE
Submarine Design                        	  1     $  19.98
                                                        --------
                                          Subtotal      $  19.98
                                               Tax      $   0.00
                                          Shipping      $   3.95