pressure hull design

    Before trying to cut your own tank ends, try getting a price from Baker
Tank Heads in Fort. Worth Texas.  I do not know if they are still in
business but that is where I have purchased three tank heads for my sub
(one 1/4 inch one for the hatch). They were not that unreasonable.  Baker
made them on-site.  I would highly advise against trying to form your own.
The cutting and welding will be much much more complex and take far longer.
 Also, there will probably be far less integrity given the necessary shape
and welding.

G. Boucher