Re: Kort nozzles

> <<  Korts add parasitic drag.
>   >>

> You raise some interesting points.  I'm not clear on how they improve
> steerage, but I agree on the parasitic drag.  My understanding is that they do
> improve efficiency, but I don't have any literature to cite for you...
>
> Stan

Yeah, it's been a few years since I've studied up on them.  No doubt some obscure engineering journal
will enlighten us.

Rick

--
Rick Lucertini
in Vancouver, Canada

"To a rational being it is the same thing to act according to nature and according to reason."

    Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, 121 - 180 a.d.