Re: PVC

Hi Pvc-Subbers
Sounds like another rerun is about to start.
And here I thought the "rubber sub" idea was dead along with the horsie.
Maybe not. PVC? Sure it might work, but for what depth and at what cost? How
much does PVC cost compared to steel when comparing it strength to strength.
Sure plastic can be less expensive than steel but what if you need 15 times as
much of it to do the same job?  And since no one has ever made an entire sub
from PVC what about all the costly testing? We covered all this before with
other materials like concrete (it sank), fiberglass, rubber, Plywood (popsicle
sticks), milk tanks.
Why not go over it again with PVC ?
Jonathan Shawl