hello all

Went to the New Jersey Naval Museum (6 miles from my house and it's my
first time - figure that out) today and saw the Japanse Seehund.  It's a
two man sub.  Pretty neat!  Hull was only 1/8" and ribs were only 1"
rings.  No stiffiners on the ribs.  I couldn't get the tour guide to
tell me the max. depth.  (shallow)  But it was still neat to see.  Also,
walked through the USS Ling.  That's a big sub. (well, not really)

They are going to put some inside shots of the sub on there web page
pretty soon. http://www.njnm.com/frames.htm

Charlie