Re: BAD JOHN SCHESTAG

Cody,
I think you must really be into conspiracies or something. From all I heard
about it back when I joined p-subs it was no big cover-up at all. Just
somebody filling everybody's mail boxes with personal insults and stupid
stories and other stuff not related to building subs at all, at a rate of
about 10 an hour. From the rumors I herd this guy may have just been a few
volts short of a full charge. I really don't know much about it, nor am I
interested in digging up whatever it was that was happened. So don't drag
me into this any farther at all. I didn't have anything to do with it, nor
did I bring it up.
With this message you now know all I know about it, so don't be asking me
if your right or getting close, I HAVE NO IDEA! That is my last word on
this subject. Now back to subs I hope.
Jonathan Shawl