BAD JOHN SCHESTAG

Jon Shawl and list,
Jon, I went to the "litigation" posts you mentioned by John Schestag
and it didn't have anything to do with a suit against psubs or Jon
Wallace or Ray Keefer, read it under, "Litigation "Mantra" subs for
all".
I also saw a July 1 and 2 1998 posts from a Taylor aka HanSoloTAA that
looked pretty wierd.  Go to the John Schestag post of July 25 that is
"Oooops! I'm sorry"  Rick Lucertini wrote to John Schestag on September
7 and read what it says.  Sounds just like good fun to me.  Rick, did
John Schestag answer your e-mail and what was going on?  Oooops!,
Sorry??  What was that all about?  Sorry for what?  Personally, I think
John Schestag's postings were a riot and interesting compared to forks
in your eye!? Sounds like he had a beautiful wet sub too. Is he still
alive from his cancer?  Maybe Jon W. and Ray should say, "I'm Sorry"
and invite him back if he's still alive.  It takes big men, like
Charlie, to say "I'm Sorry".

Jon, Ray Keefer's post was also censored on September 8, why Ray's? (is
he going to sue psubs too?) and Jon Wallace's post on September 8 "no
subject" also talks about John Schestag.  So, Jon Shawl, I think your
idea is a good one.  Since Jon Wallace and Ray Keefer won't unblock or
uncensor the "PSUBSGATE" files, some old psubs member please re-post
them so this coverup is uncovered for all list members once and for
all.

The only two people who censored BAD JOHN SCHESTAG are either Ray
Keefer or Jon Wallace at Advanced Digital Research, wherever that's
located.  Maybe someone could call ADR's lawyer and ask why this
"PSUBSGATE" continues and see what he says.  I just think BAD JOHN
SCHESTAG was probably a pretty nice and humorous member and then got
ganged up on like CHARLIE did and he may have fought back and now his
postings are an embarrassment to psubs' management and owners.

How's that Jon Shawl, do I win the prize for solving the mystery?

I also notice that one of the search engines has a Web Site called
"SUBS R US" under JOHN SCHESTAG's name and the web page was prodeced by
ADR!  Why? (just to be mean?)  Also, on Yahoo, the first two websites
for PersonaL_Submersibles are no good and are closed down.  Only the
third one works.  Sounds like a very dumb way to promote Psubs for new
psubs visitors or for net surfers.

Jeeez, Ray and Jon W., just go public, come out of the closet and
"uncensor" the damn "BAD JOHN SCHESTAG" files in your archives and stop
this stupid coverup.  Your mutual inactions of "silence" are getting
very loud to some psubs members.  What are you both hiding from all of
us?  Then, we can all get back to talking about subs.  Right, Jon
Shawl? (and all the psubs members said a big, "Amen!")  Are you
writing this all down, Bob Holt?  :)
Cody