Re: NICE GUY JOHN SCHESTAG

Cody Monroe wrote:

> [snip]        Go to the John Schestag post of July 25 that is
> "Oooops! I'm sorry"  Rick Lucertini wrote to John Schestag on September
> 7 and read what it says.  Sounds just like good fun to me.  Rick, did
> John Schestag answer your e-mail and what was going on?  Oooops!,
> Sorry??  What was that all about?  Sorry for what?

Hi, Cody -

Alan Secor summed up the situation as accurately as I'm capable of remembering it.

Our collective exchange of views was, at times, an unfortunate one and, as some of us took a shine
to John, we'd just as soon not bring him into any more discussion.

This is one of the rare times I'd like to "invoke" the mandate of PSUBS and stick with sub, fork and
sex related material  ;-)

Notice I left out horsies.  Can't talk about sex and horses in the same breath . . .

Now, back to subs and forks.

Rick