Re: BAD JOHN SCHESTAG

Hi Cody (and anybody else who is just dying to stir thru old maneur to make
sure it really stinks),

I was in the psub group during the Schestag days and it was sad to watch.
Schestag started out as a great humorous addition to the group...  then the
humor got a little out of hand (totally away from focus of subs) and not just
from him, but others also, including me.   So one or two of our members asked
that we try to keep the focus a little better.  Then Schestag's humor turned
sour... seems he didn't have a sense of humor about anything that came close
to personal criticism.  Just before this (I think) the "archives" had been
started and it was mentioned that totally off subject stuff makes for messy
archives.   Schestag then went ballistic (in a BIG way) because he  claimed
as a newer member, he didn't know about the archives and didn't think it
right that everything he had written was available for the whole internet
world to see.  DUH!!    The sad fact is that there was nothing there of much
substance anyway.  He did have a sub tho but that came out only after the
explosion as I recall....  turns out (according to Schestag) that he had
terminal cancer and was exploring some way of leaving the sub to someone or a
group who would benefit.  But since we had all turned out to be evil people
with no heart he was going to look elsewhere to bequeath his gift.   This was
like the parting shot and it appeared to me that he had some problems beyond
the cancer.
Many of us were sympathetic to his problem and the whole thing, for me, was
sad and uncomfortable because I wondered deep down if everything he said was
exactly so.

And yes, the threats were there to sue us all to hell and back for...   I
don't even remember now.  So the archives with his stuff were deleted and he
hasn't been here since.

So if anyone just has to know all the gritty details after learning that it
was a sad and sick and uncomfortable affair...  I'm sure there are some sick
and perverted web sites out there that could fulfill all your needs.  Oh,
better yet, just watch Jerry Springer.  It's far more exciting than anything
that might have been in the deleted archives.

And there never was a Bad John.   And, for the record,  I really do wish John
Schestag the best.... whatever happened.

Gene Seus   (ever faithful lurker, dreamer, and BUILDER)  I'm speaking the
future into existence!