Re: Submarine Movie? or TV?

  In Buffalo here, we like diving in the Niagara.  Great drift dives,
but current is insane (about 8-10 kts) and visibility is frequently not
so hot.  Mussels have certainly helped it clear last few years
though... I know there are P-Subbers St. Lawrence ways, but any on Lake
Erie?  I recurring though I have is devoting years and $ to this thing,
and sitting in a big green pond! :-)  May as well SCUBA dive in a dirty
swimming pool... seriously though... How many of you operate in open
water?  As in somewhere with *big* ship traffic?  How is this handled
in a psub, or is it?

Alex