Re: Project Sub

On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 07:10:53 PDT, you wrote:

> Ray and Jon W., why the long silence?  Rick and Al, I really don't believe
> that's what's in those censored postings.  With management's silence,
> there's this common sense feeling and I'll bet those postings are a big
> embassassment to living people on this list now, i.e. coverup by Ray and Jon
> W. or PSUBSGATE.

Don't be silly. I have the entire exchange archived by email. There is
nothing embarrassing that happened. He came, he commented, he went way
off topic, we pointed that out, we also talked about the archives, and
he went ballistic.

To avoid a potential nasty legal situation against ADR, Ray or Jon (I
don't remember which) made the decision to nix the archives for those
two months, since there was no other practical method of getting rid
of his posts and anywhere that he was quoted.

That was it. Simple, and fairly stupid, but what can you do?

Later,
Jon