Project Sub

Al, Jon and Rick, members,
This psubs team project sub sounds like fun, but have you seen the aerospace
engineering jokes about a screw driver that was designed by a committee?
It's just an engineer's joke that John Brownlee and Phil would appreciate.
As for the team designing wet subs, I take it then that John Schestag died
of cancer and was really a good friend and liked by many on this list.

Does his wife still have his neat ScubaSub 300 wet sub as described in the
psubs archives?  Wow, what a machine.  Jon W. or Ray should contact her to
inquire about the sub.  Any volunteers to e-mail her?  What would really
cork my butt is if he was thrown off the psubs list by "management" because
he didn't fit in or asked too many questions or was too humorous after all
of those "fork" jokes by everyone else after his departure.

My brother also died of cancer and he also reached out with humor because he
was terrified and needed friends and any humor was a good distraction to
help him be happy and cope.  I read John Schestag's friendly postings and
they were both humourous and helpful and he did "actually have" a beautiful
personal subermersible (2 man wet sub) and seemed only to want to share it
for "free" with psubs members on psubs group diving trips the way I read his
postings.  What's so bad about that?  That would have been a dream come true
for the psubs newbies and old charter members who've never even been in a
psub.  Wow, very lousy timing on my part.

Ray and Jon W., why the long silence?  Rick and Al, I really don't believe
that's what's in those censored postings.  With management's silence,
there's this common sense feeling and I'll bet those postings are a big
embassassment to living people on this list now, i.e. coverup by Ray and Jon
W. or PSUBSGATE.

Frankly, I would have enjoyed meeting John as he made lots of sense to this
old fart and seemed really smart and called a spade a spade.  Did you read
about his sub he made that really worked when he was just a child.  My kind
of man.  I see you liked him too, Rick, by your postings.

Luise and Cody, I agree with your postings and concerns of psubs censorship
and locked out psubs postings. This was done by somebody.  Who censored
these postings.  Why?  Who's next?  Someone should contact his wife.  Rick?
Jon W. or Ray?  I feel some very bad psubs Karma with this continued
silence.

Just one member's opinion that I believe has hit the nail on the head on
this coverup. Land of the free?  Even the psubs new main page now "claim"
all postings are public.  Why are they still blocked and by what members.
Think about it a minute.  Ask yourselves why?
F. Phillips