Re: Project Sub

F Phillips wrote:

> [snip]
> Ray and Jon W., why the long silence?  Rick and Al, I really don't believe
> that's what's in those censored postings.  With management's silence,
> there's this common sense feeling and I'll bet those postings are a big
> embassassment to living people on this list now, i.e. coverup by Ray and Jon
> W. or PSUBSGATE.
> [snip]
> Just one member's opinion that I believe has hit the nail on the head on
> this coverup. Land of the free?  Even the psubs new main page now "claim"
> all postings are public.  Why are they still blocked and by what members.
> Think about it a minute.  Ask yourselves why?

Don't need to.

Hi - just a quick note (it's late).  Ray's and Al Secor's explanations as to what happened are bang
on the money.  I was around when the doo-doo hit the fan.  If you want the mystery cleared up,
reread their replies.

I suspect that respecting a dying man's wishes about having his posts removed (regardless of threat
of litigation) may have also played a role in the deletions.  En tout cas (in any case) John's
strong feelings about his privacy were not a problem for the rest of us and no one at the time
complained about censure or deletion (if I recall).

End of issue, OK???

--
????กำ?