Re: Northwest get together

Hi Gene,
I'm in Kent, WA which is about 10 miles SE of the end of lake Washington.
Airports are convenient 5 miles south, 10 miles north, and 15 miles southwest.  I
imagine the Beech has about 600lb payload and that is not enough for 3 of me! :-(

But it's more than enough for 2 of me and some luggage.  It's still a long haul
for you by yourself (costwise and flying time).  If you are up to it I'll be
ready!  We would need to see what Phil is doing, and I was going to call him next
week anyway.  I'll let you know what transpires.  Lots of possibilities.
Dick