Northwest get together

Hi Dick M.
Where do you live?  Unfortunately I don't own a Lear...   I fly a Beech
Musketeer which has 4 seats but load cap. for three men and no luggage.   If
you don't need any fuel, you can carry 4!  lol     It flys about 110 mph. so
Vancouver BC is about 9 or 10 hrs.   If I was going to pick up Vance I'd have
to hop the fence at the local military base for some hot wings. (the stuff
movies are made of)

<<
 A pilot eh?  Me too!  I'm checked out in 172's (isn't everyone?) and
cherokee's
 and have a (very) little time in a DeHavalland Beaver on floats.  I never
needed
 an excuse to fly, just money!  I think Rick had a great idea, let's all get
 together and visit Phil in North Vancouver.  I'll split the cost from here
north
 and back if you'd care to pick up a passenger en-route.
 Dick Morrisson