Re: battery boxes

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> I was talking about those pesky UNBONDED rings! Having done nearly 500 dives
> in PC-8 and Aquarius (at different times, naturally) I can tell you with
> confidence that I am familiar with the bonded ones.

I was wondering why you'd ask that kind of question!  I didn't know whether you'd had a lapse of
brain, a hole in your data bank or you fell down the stairs!

Yeah, the unbonded stiffeners certainly conjured up some weird ideas in my mind.  But, Jon was
speaking hypothetically.  Besides, I don't drink Coke.

Rick

--
????กำ?