Re: Design team

Jonathan Shawl wrote:

> Rick, are you thinking of trading in your canoe and becoming a dry sub
> type of guy?
> Just wondering.
> Jon
>
> Rick Lucertini wrote:
>
> > Count me in . . .
> >
> > This looks interesting.
> >
> > Rick

Actually I'm already a very dry-sub kind of guy.  It's the ambient sub I'm partial to for
simplicity's sake.

Were I part of a design team that had pressure hull knowledge, I'd participate happily.  It's
because I had no knowledge, patience or money that I went for ambient.  Plus, I'm a boater, too, and
boatbuilding is so intuitive for me.  Metal work is not.

Keeping the canoe, but, it's easier to build a Typhoon style hull with ply that to refit a canoe.
Maybe some gasoline and a flare gun out on the lake at 0300h . . . nah.
Rick

--
????กำ?