Re: Design team

Thanks Mike,
You are respondent #1. I will make a separate e-mail folder for all the
important design project related e-mail and make a backup of it on a CD. That
way if this takes off good we will have a unpolluted record of the project
without all the other on going unrelated stuff getting in the way. Later if
someone want's the entire project then we will have it all on one CD. For a
low production and mailing fee.  I hope it will all fit. :-) Plus it will
still be in the P-sub archives for the ones that like to go digging.
I have lots of leftover space on the yel-o-sub site and at home for the
photos and drawings.  I have no problem with making the photos and drawings
in clickable thumbnail size so it won't take forever to look at them. I am
going to wait about a week to see how much other interest there is before we
dig in and start. I think the first thing we need to do is home in on what
the average personal sub would be. Overall size, weight, depth, range,
features, cost, etc. Then we can start a list of major system components and
over time get into the more detailed and smaller component parts.  Basically
outline a P-sub that we could all live with build and afford. Well most of us
at least. Then if you want to spiff up your own P-sub, then you could do
that. But for a group effort I think we should come up with a standard design
with room to  later add the bell's and whistles.
How am I doing ? OK so far? Feed back time...
Jon Shawl