Re: Design team

This kind of collaboration has been suggested before but never
gone further.  If there's interest from enough parties then I think
it would be a great way to bind the PSUBS group together.

We can create a projects web area on PSUBS.ORG or simply
link to your site Jon.  A separate mailing list is also an option.
Let me know if you want one set up under the PSUBS name
space.

I'm trying to get a search engine in place for the archives to
make finding a topic easier.  To date, both glimpse and ht:/dig
have not worked out.  If anyone knows of other UNIX based
search software (must be free and have GNU type licensing)
that will do the job, send me a pointer.

Jon