MANY THANKS TO RAY AND JON

F Phillips wrote:

> [snip]
> Big friendly handshakes to both Ray Keefer and Jon Wallace for both finally
> coming forward to all of the psubs membership and setting the true John
> Schestag record straight, once and for all.

I'd like to take this opportunity (always create a positive from a negative!) to publicly thank Ray
Keefer and Jon Wallace for their effort, graciousness under fire and time out of their lives to
manage this list.

It's because of them that we've all come to e-know (just made that up) each other.  We're learning
on a daily basis, we iron unpleasantries out and we stay in touch regardless.  Even when we drift
off PSUBS, it's usually to express our humanity with each other.  Having our personalities show up
in the list helps us all understand each other better and helps avoid flames.

As far as I'm concerned this is one of the healthiest lists around.  Thanks Jon and Ray.

Rick

--
????กำ?