Re: I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

Thanks Dick,

I checked out the site and they have added more data to the site. The data I
was interested was contained in the graphs which give me data on the charging
curve. It's been my observation that cheap battery chargers sell a lot of
batteries.

Thanks,

Ken Martindale

In a message dated 7/4/99 10:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,