Here's some Web site sources...

Here is a website I found last winter.... then I came upon a service that
notifies you every time there is an update to a web page.   I get these
updates every once and awhile.   I just dawned on me that many might love to
peruse these websites... I haven't had time to check much out lately.   There
are hotlinks at the bottom of this long posting.

Gene Seus
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
From:	naval@nri-ltd.com (Naval Technology)

More additions have been made to the Naval Technology site recently.

Our Equipment and Services Catalogue for the naval defence industry features a
forms-based enquiry service for those requiring industry products and
services,
and covers every area of the industry, from Bearings, Seals and Couplings to
Warship Design, Build and Modernisation.

Last month, the following contractors and suppliers' listings were updated or
added to the guide:

Cables, Hoses and Accessories:
Alcatel Kabel AG & Co - Naval Power and Telecommunication Cables
Roxtec International AB - MultiDiameter Penetration Seals

Combat Management, Command and Control:
TERMA Elektronik AS - Naval Communication Systems

Controls and Platform Automation:
DCN International - Shipmaster Integrated Platform Management Systems (IPMS)
Lyngsų Marine A/S - Ship Control and Surveillance Systems

Countermeasures, Electronic Warfare and Decoys:
AVITRONICS Pty Ltd - Electronic Warfare Systems

Desalination, Sanitation and Potable Water:
Everpure, Inc - Potable Water Treatment Products

Fire Control, Surveillance and Targeting:
IRDAM SA - Meteorological Sensor Systems

Fire Fighting Equipment and Insulation:
Bainbridge International - Flame Retardant Protection Systems

HVAC and Refrigeration:
Dornier GmbH - Air Contamination Control Devices
Foster Refrigerator Corporation - Shipboard Refrigerators and Freezers

Mine Disposal, ROVs and Cameras:
Analysis & Technology Inc - Mine Warfare Systems

Missiles, Guns and Torpedoes:
Alenia Difesa OTOBREDA Division - Naval Guns
Bofors Weapon Systems - Naval Guns and Programmable Ammunition

Naval, Weapons and Aircraft Handling:
DCN International - Samahe Helicopter Handling System
Hepburn Engineering Inc - Underway Replenishment at Sea (RAS) Systems

Noise, Shock and Vibration Control:
Metalastik Ltd - Anti-Vibration/Shock Mountings

Sea Mines and Components:
Bofors SA Marine AB - Underwater Defence Systems

Sonar Systems and Equipment:
Gearing & Watson Electronics Ltd - Sonar Operator Training
Marine Acoustics Limited - Sonar Systems Technology
Patria Finavitec Oy Systems - Underwater Surveillance, Sonars and Acoustic
Mine
Sweep Systems

Stealth, Signature Reduction and Materials:
Frazer-Nash - Stealth Software, Assessment, Consultancy and Research

Warship Design, Build and Modernisation:
Intermarine SpA - GRP Naval Vessels

In addition, further developments have been updated or added to our Current
Projects section:

Aircraft Carriers and Amphibious Ships:
CV(F) - RN Future Aircraft Carrier

Destroyers and Frigates:
Halifax Class - Frigates
Thetis Class - Frigates

Mine Warfare Vessels:
Segura Class - Minehunters

Naval Aviation:
Predator - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

Submarines:
SSBN Delta Class IV (Project 667.BDRM) - Strategic
SSK Dolphin Class (Type 300) - Attack Submarine
SSK Tupi Class - Attack Submarine
SSN Akula Class (Type 971) - Attack Submarine

A full list of the latest site additions can be found on our "What's New" page
at:

For further information on contractors and suppliers for all areas of the
naval
defense industry, visit our site at:

or e-mail us on naval@dial.pipex.com

NB. If you do not wish to receive this monthly bulletin of updates to the
Naval
Technology website, please reply to this message with the word, "REMOVE" in
the
*subject* line, ensuring that your return address is the same as the address
this message has been sent to.

--
             Net Resources International Ltd
      Tel: +44 171 385 0611 / Fax: +44 171 385 0622

--------------------
recently.</div>

features a forms-based enquiry service for those requiring industry
products and services, and covers every area of the industry, from
Bearings, Seals and Couplings to Warship Design, Build and
Modernisation.</div>

updated or added to the guide: </div>

Cables</div>

Systems (IPMS)</div>
Systems</div>

Systems</div>

Freezers</div>

Ammunition</div>

Systems</div>

Training</div>
Acoustic Mine Sweep Systems</div>

Research</div>

Current Projects section:</div>

&quot;What's New&quot; page at:</div>

<A
HREF="http://www.naval-technology.com/new.html">http://www.naval-technology.co
m/new.html</A></div>

of the naval defense industry, visit our site at:</div>

<A
HREF="http://www.naval-technology.com/">http://www.naval-technology.com/</A></
div>

NB. If you do not wish to receive this monthly bulletin of updates to the
Naval Technology website, please reply to this message with the word,
&quot;REMOVE&quot; in the *subject* line, ensuring that your return
address is the same as the address this message has been sent to.

--

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Net Resources International

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tel: +44 171 385 0611 / Fax: +44 171 385
0622&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<A
HREF="http://www.airforce-technology.com/">http://www.airforce-technology.com<
/A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
airforce@nri-ltd.com

<A
HREF="http://www.railway-technology.com/">http://www.railway-technology.com</A
>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
railway@nri-ltd.com

<A
HREF="http://www.army-technology.com/">http://www.army-technology.com</A>&nbsp
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
army@nri-ltd.com

<A
HREF="http://www.mining-technology.com/">http://www.mining-technology.com</A>&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
mining@nri-ltd.com

<A
HREF="http://www.naval-technology.com/">http://www.naval-technology.com</A>&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
naval@nri-ltd.com

<A
HREF="http://www.offshore-technology.com/">http://www.offshore-technology.com<
/A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;