Re: Design team

On Mon, 05 Jul 1999 00:55:00 -0700 Rick Lucertini <empiricus@sprint.ca>
writes:
>Keeping the canoe, but, it's easier to build a Typhoon style hull with
>ply that to refit a canoe.

Rick, how are you going to develop the shape of the Typhoon hull in
plywood?

Would it not be easier to make the hull of fiberglass, without a mold?

I've made a try at several "full-size" sub shapes, using Carlson's Chine
Hull
Designer.    The problem is that there are more curves than Carlson would
expect.   I downloaded Laine's Carene 5.0, but I'm still figuring out how
it
works.

Mike Holt