Re: Michael

On Mon, 05 Jul 99 12:12:44 +0200 Axel Iehle  writes:
>Michael (B. Holt),
>After we were in contact, I sent you 143869 messages
>from which 143866 probably vanished due to computer limitations
>(more than 2.3 Gigabytes messages are automatically deleted! ;-) ).
>But I thought the other 3 messages reached you.

I've not seen anything from you in a very long time.   The Internet ate
it.
I can't get mail to Hungary, either.

>Having no answer I now think this may be not the case.
>So please, how could I reach you?

I'm here or at the address above.

The only thing I can find is that patent for the flying sub.   Nothing
else
in my files anywhere.   Send me your address privately, and I'll post
a copy of the patent to you.

Michael