Re: Launch Sites

In a message dated 7/5/99 6:01:37 PM, Subscuba@aol.com writes:

<<Vance,

Could you suggest a site where I could test my Sub down in the West Palm
area? I live only about 2 hours north of that area.

Do you think Crystal River would work for some final tests before the
Atlantic?

Ken Martindale

Sorry, let me answer the second part of your question. Sure, CR would be fine
so long as you stick to the backwater canals and have a surface boat to
monitor your position and ward off the drunks, the curious and the just plain
stupid. I used to know quite a few folks over there as I worked the nuke
station for a year.
Vance