Re: Visibility and wavelength

John, is the wavelength you are talking about more like the verrrrrry high end
of what would be called RF, like ultra high Freq. radar?
Or is it more like the verrrrry low end of what we call light? Is there a
"light" source for this millimeter range and how is it generated. Are we
dealing with wave guides or optical lenses, or something new and different in
between?
What are the sensors like?
This is a dark gray area to me, I hope you can shed some "light" on it for me.
:-)
One more related to my last post...
Ever wish you could turn off the bright stars so you can get a better look at
the dim ones in the background?

Jonathan Shawl