Re: Visibility and wavelength

	When I speak of alternate wavelengths, I am really thinking of
beyond the infrared stretching bands of water, longwards of 3 microns,
probably more like sub-millimeter to millimeter. But, again, I have only
seen these systems used to cut through clouds and rain, not standing water.
The attenuation may be too great. These wavelengths are short enough to
produce intuitive imagery to the human eye, but (in my theory which remains
unresearched at this moment) long enough to avoid the primary visible/IR
absorbtions and particle scattering.
	Clear as mud? :)

							John

John Brownlee