Sub and owner list.

Jon Hylands wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:02:01 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>
> > We got:
> >       professional sub driver:        Vance
> >       professional sub designer:      Phil N.
> >       owner/drivers (1atm):           Gary Boucher
> >                                       Mario and Sylvain Lamirande
> >                                       Pat Regan
> >                                       Ted
> >                                       Carsten Standfuss
> >                                       Anders Lundin
> >       owner/drivers (ambient):        Ken Martindale
> >
> > Any body else?
>
> Don't forget Jon Shawl as an owner/driver (1atm)...

Thanks for remembering me Jon.
I built my yel-o-sub also. Do we have a builder, owner, operator, scuba
diver, category?
Also lets not forget Richard Hess as being in that one too.
Ray can you put together a list with links to all the corresponding
sites or photos? Either put it on the site or just send it to all in the
group like we are doing now.
One more question. How many of the ones listed are building and how many
are done?

Thanks Ray and all.
Jonathan Shawl
www.yel-o-sub.com