Re: ethos

Ray,
My feeling on the "stick a fork..." was something like, if I told you to do
something stupid you wouldn't do it so when I tell you to stick a fork in your
eye, DON'T DO THAT EITHER!  This was one persons response to the concerns over
liability for group wisdom.  It was a well written expose' on the subject by
another member.  Another person said quite well, you get what you pay for so
don't expect more.  I agree, this site needs to be taken as food for thought
only.  Any decisions still need to be made based on documented data or test
results.  In addition, all must be tempered with "the prudent person" approach
combined with the "Evil Knievel, I am responsible for my own actions and
decisions" attitude.
Later,
Dick