good job guys

I have been a with the group for a reasonable period of time, although not
overly active in the discussions. The group to me is a valuable source of
experiences and gathered information that others have or have had. Some have
saved me time,others money but most of all heart ache in failed ideas. It
maked me mad to think that some people involved (by loose membership) in the
group, have the the nerve to question the direction of the group, its
operation, and control. These people need to hang up their $100 modems, go
out into their community and volunteer for something. maybe then these
people would appreciate the efforts of those behind the scene of psub. Maybe
less members, made up of quality with aim, would be far better than quantity
of members with egos defusing the aim. Good job guys. As far as I'm
concerned run psub as you please after all its your site and we choose to
visit and participate.
                                                        shayne