Disney World's "20,000 Leagues" Ride [Was: Re: Re: "Bootlegging Real Psubs"]

-----Original Message-----
From: SJSVOB@aol.com <SJSVOB@aol.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 05:39 PM
Subject: Re: Re: "Bootlegging Real Psubs"

    ***snip***
>down in that.  Does that count?   Does the 20,000 Leagues Adventure at
Disney
>World count?
>Steve

    Way back when, I was surfing around for info.
on Disney's "20,000 Leagues" sub.  I came
across a reference to why the ride at Disney
World was closed.  One suggestion was that
the ride couldn't be made useable for physically
handicapped riders.  The other was that the
foundation around the ride was cracking from
the weight of all that water.  Anyone know for
sure?