Re: Missile recovery trips

<<My sis is 1 inch taller and 1 lb more than me and I'm a tiny 5'1" and 112
lbs.  We
both have long dark red hair and big green eyes.  (Too short to be models,
but high heels work in bikini contests!)>>

Well you can ring my diving bell anytime!  Ever had occaision to christen a
sub in those high heels and bikini?  I think a picture of that in the PSubs
gallery would serve as inspiration for any aspiring PSubber.  There are
magazines with models on Harleys, why not babes on PSubs?