Re: ABS/Lloyds certification

Phil,
Thanks for responding so completely to my request.  Disclaimer duly noted.  It
was pretty much what I had in mind already, all the way to "diving my brains
out" in the litttle critter!  I imagine you still feel a bit the same when you
get into Deep Worker or one of your futuristic suits, eh?  Well, I'm looking
forward to making my sub a reality (and diving it!) with renewed enthusiasm.
Thanks again,
Dick Morrisson