Ray....Better Black Flag This Guy!!!!! He's Off Topic!!!!!

I'm overweight and homosexual and yes I took offened.  And you don't see
me talking about this stuff here.  Maybe on a "Gay Chat Line"  But here
I try to stay on "PSubs"  Well, thats the new rule.

Take it elseware......
I SOOOOOOO PISSED OFF IN READING ALL THIS JUNK MAIL!!!!!  I SPEND MOST
OF MY TIME ONLINE TRYING TO CLEAN MY MAIL BOX!

Ray, question? Are you going to throw this fellow off?  Fair is fair!

P.S.  I'm not gay, and I'm 160 lbs. @ 6'-0"