Re: Sub Pilot survives fire and sinking!

Hi , Horsie?
Welcome to the group, or maybe I should say welcome back as I see you have
picked up on some of the P-sub humor.
I'm not going to go into what has been happening lately, I got a feeling you
might already know. Anyway, what kind of sub you going to try next? A DH-250?
HA HA. Just stay from my sub, It was hard enough getting the propane smell out
of it and I'm sure I don't want dead horse smell in it. No insult intended
now! I just assume that dead horsies have a smell. This is weird I'm talking
to the P-sub dead horsie now.
He, Mike how do you talk to a dead horsie, is that on the list you had?
I Just thought I would ask. I hope you can forgive us all for all the past
beatings, so don't just lurk now horsie come back any time.

Jon Shawl