design team

> Michael Holt and Vance,
> To answer your questions, we should launch our Psubs Group Designed Personel Submersibles with "Ginger Ale" for the Christening beverage and put the new kid in "Foster Care" and it's "Party Time!"

Good one! LOL

> Are you still with us, Ginger?  We all miss you.

As per her personal notes to me I get the idea that she only gets time for e-mail once in a while. I think she is just a busy girl. Or it could be she is just lurking after all that, uh umm, other un mentionable stuff.

>  Why don't you just speak you mind next time and get things off of your chest. (just kidding, Admiral).

Hummm.???

> What ever happened to all the talk about the Psubs designed sub anyway?  That sure took a quick dump!  Another "Hunley like" fizzle?
> Jack

NO fizzle. It has to get started before it can fizzle. I can imagine it getting underway as it gets cold outside, brain work is better done in the winter when other stuff can't be done outside around here. Anyway Mike H and I are collecting Any e-mail with design ideas in them. So if
anybody wants to start talking about a rough outline of just what a personal Sub would consist of, then lets go. I already put forth the idea of it being something like my sub or a K-sub. And then I didn't get any more feed back after that. Also I asked anyone interested in helping with
this idea to contact me so I could make a list of people that are interested in helping. I think I got about 3 or 4 out of the entire group that responded at all to that. And I think one of them got canned. Maybe more did and I just don't know it yet. I have no need to design a sub by
myself, I already have one. I thought there would be a larger number of people interested in getting involved out of a group this size. I'm still interested in doing this but I'm not going to do it all by my self. So let the design team speak up again and see how many takers we have now. I
am talking Dry sub here.

Mike I hope you are still there after that reply to the dead horsie. I noticed you forgot to mention subs in your letter to make it legal. :-)

Jon Shawl