New Member

Hello All:
My name is David Blake.  Friends call me "David", or Big D.  I'am a new member and felt I should introduce myself.  No acknowledgements neccessary.
Having read the email messages of late, I like the idea put forth by John Shawl (design team) because it involves both design and process.  Newbies like myself need process to put it all together.
On the other hand, I understand Gary Boucher's point of view.  My gut feeling is that Gary and others probably dread plowing some of the same ground over again, and are more interested in fresh ideas.
Steve says he is interested in tech papers.  The design process would be a series of tech papers, prints, schematics, and so forth would it not?
Anyway, I plan to leech as much as I can from whatever the source and remain excited.  I'm funny that way.  Who knows, I may even be able to add something.
Big D.