Re: design team

Thanks Ray for the advice and for this site! Like others I have met and made my
best internet friends here.
I don't intend to cause a split, but rather I see it as a branch or bud as the
P-sub tree grows.
If a sub is ever built?  I was thinking it would be more like a learning
experience for the ones involved and then if a person learns enough he can use the
basic ideas and customize it and build what he see is the right sub for him.
As far as a leader goes I think Mike Holt and I can share that part as we seem to
connect ok on the side. Right Mike?
And I have the web site room for it. I will keep you all up to date as I make
progress on it.

Thanks again Ray and Jon for the P-sub site.
May it grow some more!
Now I'm off on vacation :-) but gone from the computer :-(
Later Jon Shawl