Welcome and Design Team

Hi and Welcome David Blake and Ginger!

Jon Shawl and Ray K,  I'd like to be a part of the D Team (as opposed to the
A team).   I think this can be done ON the psubs site with "Team" in the
subject line for anything related...  will allow those not participating to
just skip the post.

As far as who is going to build and fund...  each could do their own or join
efforts if in close proximity.  The leader should keep us focused to only 1
design this go around.

On obtaining propane tanks, Steve,
Go see them face to face,  If you don't have designs on paper at least, you
shouldn't be shopping for a propane tank.   If you do have papers, they will
at least see that you're serious.
Also....  Other members can hook you up with shops that can build you
something safer. (Are you there, Richard Hess?)

 So what is your life worth to your wife?   I know... LOADed question!! lol