Re: Obtaining Propane Tanks

Charlie,
I am pleased you have that capability.  When I have a reasonably complete
drawing I'd like to send it for an estimate.  Where are you located?  Have
you ever done a hull before? or pressure vessels?  Do you have the ABS
book?  I am a far cry from ready to build but I would love to start getting
estimates of cost so I know what I am shooting for.
Thanks,
Dick Morrisson