Re: AutoCAD 2000

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, D. Blake wrote:

> I can't imagine
> buying any software for $3000+ unless it is going to extend my life by at
> least 10 years, can you?

Do you really think it's excusable to rip off autodesk?  I mean,
Microsoft, I can see you doing that since Microsoft software is really low
quality and not worth the purchase price, but AutoCAD is a quality
product, has been for years.  That's why it's so popular.  If you can't
afford AutoCAD 2000, then get an older version of AutoCAD(like R14 or 13,
maybe even 12 or 11), they're all very usable, and older versions can be
gotten quite cheaply.  If you have a friend in drafting, ask him if he'd
be willing to give you one of his old copies of autocad.  Besides, chances
are fifty-fifty that you'd send your $45 money order to Mr. Whats-his-name
and you'd never hear from again.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-herding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org