Re: AutoCAD 2000

	This sort of thing is a scam. What usually happens is that there
-IS- no software. People who are willing to send overseas to China for a
copy of ACAD often know it's pirate and don't care, so scam operators offer
such 'deals' and then scram with the loot. The credit card companies
usually wind up paying out when the vendor vanishes overnight. I have
people some to me with these sorts of things all the time at work.
	Besides, you can bet there's no manuals with that $45 package. As
far as I'm concerned, no manuals=no software with something as complicated
as ACAD. There are lots of excellent CAD programs out there who do not
expect your children as collateral on the license. ACAD is expensive
because it is sufficiently standard, powerful and just plain huge that they
can make it expensive.

							John

John Brownlee
Lunar and Planetary Lab