Re: Sub Plans

Hi Rick,

This seems to be a pretty cool sub (although I don't know what it looks
like yet).  Any reason you haven't considered refurbishing it?  Or is
that
a "stupid" question that would be readily answered once I've seen the
pic?

Regards....Al

--
Al Secor  ARS: WA3PWX  Scuba Instructor SSI DCSI 5528
http://people2.clarityconnect.com/webpages6/wrkdiver