Sketchings (was: Autocad Lite)

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:05:08 -0700 Dick Morrisson writes:
>Michael B Holt wrote:
>
>> >Also, the idea
>> >of shekthing is better.  it,s easy to trade to each other.
>>
>> "Shekthing"?
>
>I believe he meant "sketching".

Sorry.

Thanks.

I was being rushed out the door by a woman who doesn't understand
subamrines, and I was not thinking clearly.

Speaking of sketches, has anyone ever designed something really neat
on a restuarant napkin, and then wiped your mouth with the napkin?
Somehow, coffee stains on the blueprints are more respectable
than a smear of ketchup.

About quick sketches: if I have something I've scribbled out on paper,
how can I e-mail it?   Does Kinko's offer scanners?

And, as long as I'm worried about this, what's out there to convert
drawings to a CAD-usable format?

Mike Holt