Turbocad

I am using Turbocad for my sub. It came with two separate programs, one for
2D (version 3.0) and the other 3D (version 1.0). They are both easy to use,
and 2D is robust, but the 3D generates unwanted lines whenever I substract
solids from each other. The unwanted lines mess up your drawings so much, I
basically had to give up using the 3D program. A shame, because its great if
it were not for this one fault.

Has anyone run into this, or more importantly, has anyone run into a fix?
Does anyone have 3D in a version newer than 1.0? I contacted IMSI without
obtaining any response.

-Alec