Re: More Cad Programs from Ebay

Hi Gary,

[snip]

> output information into a .pdf file all can see it.  Ray may be able to
> create a design plan page so as to allow instant download of the latest
> plans.

[snip]

I certainly can. We should make sure the design is pretty solid as someone
may pull them of the site and go build a sub. So preliminary plans should
protected somehow or put elsewhere for now.

Possibly I can put them on the site but not link them to the web page so
the design team who knows they are there can pull them down but a casual
outsider who just discovered the site won't see them.

Considering bandwidth issues perhaps I should give the Team Leader the password
to the site so he can do the upload to site and keep me out of it. Else it
might take a week or more before I would get around to doing it.

If this sounds good I will create a directory for the Design Team.

Who is the Team Leader? Last I heard there were two candidates.

Regards,
Ray