Re: Screw size and speed

John,
This not an answer to your question, but a related one.

Fish have a pretty good propulsion system for underwater use that works at both
high and low speed and it almost never gets tangled in the garbage (they may
choke on it but their propulsion system nearly always remains clear!).  Does
anyone in the group have experience with "non-propellor" (fish style)
propulsion?  Is this a possibility for a small sub?  And for those who need
lots of horsepower, think "blue whale"!

Dick Morrisson