Re: Pipe definitions

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, D. Blake wrote:

> I think I remember from somewhere that 'black pipe' is pipe used for natural
> gas.  Possibly made for higher pressure?

'black pipe' is steel pipe, used for natural gas.  Can't use it for water,
it'll rust.  For water you either have to use galvanized steel, or the
more common copper.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration,
Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international
Communist conspiricy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
fluids... "
        -- General Jack Ripper, from Dr. Strangelove