PSUBS is the issue

For the first time in months, virtually all of the mail I received from PSUBS
was actually relevant to the topic.  What a pleasant surprise!

I, for one, am tired of the drivel that has been cluttering this mail, like a
chat room.  So thank you Ray and thank you Jon for keeping this on track and
in focus.

I like the idea of a PSUB designed sub.  I know that the focus is on 1 atm
subs, but  I'm wondering if there could be another team for those interested
in designing an ambient sub....???

Stan