"MR. BUTT"

>From: Brian Danielson <BDANIELS@3dfx.com>
>To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
>Subject: RE: "GingerFish" Psubs' Weapons
>Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:14:24 -0500
>
>Ginger :
>
>Check out   www.wolfsong.com/SubCommittee
><http://www.wolfsong.com/SubCommittee>
>
>(capital letter important, just as above).
>
>R/C subs aplenty!
>
>Brian.

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the neat mini RC sub site.  I just took a quick look at it and
see it's in Groton each year.  Do you have one?  I hope Tommy has his
computer on.  I see that group is headed by "Mr. Butt".  Gee, could I have
fun teasing him with that name.  He's probably got a flat fanny.  My sis and
I could both flash him with a little "plumber's crack" with our hot, string
back bikinis.  I'm so awful, the devilish side of me is showing today.
<grin>  I'll go back to just lurking.

Maybe I'll name my 2 person wet sub, "GingerFish" if I ever get to really
see one in person.  It sounds like a WW II submarine's name from all of the
sub sites I've been visiting lately.  My mind's really drifting and I've
been day dreaming today and thinking about our upcoming trip back East.
Even my boss took off golfing today and said I could take the afternoon off
but I didn't and showed everyone how responsible I am and finished all of my
projects.  My boss spoils me and brings fresh fruit juice to my office from
his health food store.  Sounds like a song for psubs, "drifting and dreaming
and going down with someone you love".

Bye, Ginger